How can I tell her
我该如何告诉她
She knows when I'm lonesome 当我寂寞时,她明白
She cried when I'm sad 当我悲伤时,她哭泣
She's up in the good times 快乐的日子里,她神采飞扬
She' s down in the bad 悲伤的日子里,她心情低落
Whenever I'm discouraged 当我心情沮丧
She knows just what to do 她知道该怎么做
But girl, she doesn't know about you 但是,女孩!她不知道妳的存在
I can tell her my troubles 我可以对她倾诉我的烦恼
She makes them all seem right 她可以解决一切
I can make up excuses 我可以捏造各种理由
Not to hold her at night 不在夜里拥抱她
We can talk of tomorrow 我们可以谈论未来
I'll tell her things that I want to do 我会告诉她我想做的事
But girl, how can I tell her about you 但是,女孩!我该如何告诉她关于妳的事?
How can I tell her about you 我该如何告诉她关于妳的事?
Girl, please tell me what to do 女孩,请告诉我该怎么办?
Everything seems right whenever I'm with you 和妳在一起时,一切似乎理所当然
So girl, won't you tell me 所以,女孩!告诉我
How to tell her about you 该如何告诉她关于妳的事?
How can I tell her I don't miss her whenever I'm away 我怎能告诉她:当我出门在外我并不想她
How can I say it's you and I think of every
single night and day 我怎能说朝思暮想的人是妳
But when is it easy telling someone we're through 何时才能自在的告诉别人我们的事
Ah girl, help me tell her about you 啊 !女孩,帮我告诉她关于妳的事
|